Clutch thrust washer

Pipes

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Guys,the washer I am referring to is the one that Yamaha fails to show in some manuals.I believe it is one of two found behind the clutch hub.I have recently bought the uprated thrust bearing and thin washer that goes with it but I am finding it hard to find someone who sells the thicker one.Am I right in thinking the XS1100 and XT500, amongst a couple of others, share the same washer??..If so this may be a better route to go in obtaining one.

Cheers:thumbsup:

I searched ebay for "xs650 clutch washer" turned up a lot of stuff.

For cross referencing, try googling the part number and see what model names show up with it. When the part is the same between different models, the part number stays the same, in my experience.

Hi bud....yeh I googled it too but came up with a few but none had exact dimensions....I ended up going to CMSL in Holland who still stock them and at an acceptable price too.

Glad it worked out. If the upgraded bearing is the one that comes from Mike's I am using it and it seems fine. I noticed some funny scoring on my original, so I figured it was a good time to replace it.

I ended up getting the bearing and matching thin washer from Yambits but unfortunately they no longer stock the thick one.The bearing Yambits supplied was the uprated type too.So that's one step closer for the engine build.

Back