Wanted - Clutch Thrust Washer

j343my

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am trying to track down a clutch thrust washer and I was wondering anyone has an extra one? I have attached a photo of what I am looking for. It's the washer indicated with a blue dot. There are two but I only need one. It is 25mm ID, x 50mm OD x 2mm thick.

Clutch Washers.jpg

I'm in Ontario Canada but open to buying one from the states if I can't find one domestically.

Also, thanks 5twins for the great illustration.

I am trying to track down a clutch thrust washer and I was wondering anyone has an extra one? I have attached a photo of what I am looking for. It's the washer indicated with a blue dot. There are two but I only need one. It is 25mm ID, x 50mm OD x 2mm thick.

View attachment 228366

I'm in Ontario Canada but open to buying one from the states if I can't find one domestically.

Also, thanks 5twins for the great illustration.
May have what you need but my parts bins are buried because of a garage improverent project. If you’re not in a hurry I can look for you but it will be at least two weeks.

May have what you need but my parts bins are buried because of a garage improverent project. If you’re not in a hurry I can look for you but it will be at least two weeks.
Thanks. I'm not too far from Oakville. I'm hoping to track one down a bit sooner, but If I'm still looking I'll check back with you if a couple weeks.

I did see that, but after shipping and duty that would be a very expensive washer.

Back