For Sale - complete motor from '81 for sale, Milwaukee WI area

windingroads

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Complete motor, everything but the carbs. Good shape, kicks over, turns over with the starter. Bike was parked for a while, have not tried to start it. Pick it up here (just north of Waukesha) for $150. Carbs available separately for $50, will ship the carbs via FedEx Ground or USPS, buyer pays actual shipping.

Stock, unmolested frame with clear title, also available for $150.

Attachments

• IMG_4482.jpg
    IMG_4482.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_4479.jpg
    IMG_4479.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 165
I _believe_ the motor should fit, no problem ... most important thing is to keep the motor and electricals together, I don't think the frame year matters - but someone with more experience here will hopefully confirm or reject that. Anyone?

Have a fellow interested in the frame/motor/title combo, he's sending down payment tonight. If that falls through, I'll post again ... remainder of the bike is still available.

Complete motor, everything but the carbs. Good shape, kicks over, turns over with the starter. Bike was parked for a while, have not tried to start it. Pick it up here (just north of Waukesha) for $150. Carbs available separately for $50, will ship the carbs via FedEx Ground or USPS, buyer pays actual shipping.

Stock, unmolested frame with clear title, also available for $150.
Does the motor come with the head pipes and are the carbs sit available?

Back