COMPLETE XS650 Permanent Magnet Swap Kits!

How tough is it to make the woodruff key work? When i get one made that works,Im going to try and make a few on a cnc grinding machine.As a job i make carbide grinding inserts .

Just ordered one. Hopefully I'll be able to get my bike up and charging next weekend!

The complete kits take a few weeks to assemble, machine and get shipped. My vendors are having a hard time keeping up with all my orders as is. When you order from the blog, there is a statement saying they take a little longer to get shipped out. Thanks for your order and your patience.

Hugh

The complete kits take a few weeks to assemble, machine and get shipped. My vendors are having a hard time keeping up with all my orders as is. When you order from the blog, there is a statement saying they take a little longer to get shipped out. Thanks for your order and your patience.

Hugh

what has to be machined, the mounting plate?

No prob Hugh.

That's what I get for ordering it last night while tired, and not reading the whole thing. It's had a bnroken charging system for a while now. It won't kill me to let it sit for a few more weeks.

Hugh, I plan to get one of these for my Konged 83. W/ the motor out of the frame, would I be able to install the PAMCO and then this, then wire it all up and get everything dialed in? Or since I'm installing the PAMCO, should I get it all together, then after the motor is back in the bike and running good, install the PMA? Thanks. (Wanting to go to kick only :) )

You can do it either way. I personally like to install all my accessories AFTER I have installed the engine in the chassis....

These are back in stock! Make sure to ask for discounts if you are interested in buying other parts at the same time - it never hurts :)

NEW PRICING! I have worked long and hard to get a good deal with my vendors, and I am passing the discounts along to you. :D

I will be updating my pricing in the next few hours to $329 Shipped on Complete PMA Kits :thumbsup:

Don't be fooled by imitators and people who won't be able to offer tech support :banghead:- I can't get my prices as low as theirs, but I use only extremely High Quality parts in order to keep my customers happy and riding :bike: - Thanks for all your support :thumbsup:

Thanks for all of your support folks. Getting the new shop space will allow me to keep more parts in stock and start prototyping even more :)

Any more kit available? How does it interfere, or not, with a Boyer? on a -72 does it keep the safety relay? the brown wire for this relay to the RH coil? OK with a gel battery or a normal one?
thanks
Philippe

Any more kit available? How does it interfere, or not, with a Boyer? on a -72 does it keep the safety relay? the brown wire for this relay to the RH coil? OK with a gel battery or a normal one?
thanks
Philippe

Yes, No, it can, Both :laugh:

Short and sweet, but thats how I work today... Been super tired from getting the new shop up and running... :thumbsup:

Back