COMPLETE XS650 Permanent Magnet Swap Kits!

Working a new deal with my vendors, stay tuned for a price drop :)

* False alarm - It turns out my prices went up a bit :( In trying to outfit us with better quality parts, We've created a very large demand for the stators and flywheels and regulators..

Last edited:
Do you have an expected time for this? I'm going to be ordering a few things from you for my bike as you know, and obviously any penny saved is worth it.

Do you have an expected time for this? I'm going to be ordering a few things from you for my bike as you know, and obviously any penny saved is worth it.

Should be Monday/Tuessday. BUT, anyone that orders between now and then will get a refund of the difference. No questions asked :)

Hugh

I paid too much for my original Banshee flywheel and stator mount at $80.

I ended up selling that Banshee flywheel for $35, and put that towards a new flywheel from Hugh.

Bought a Ninja 600 Stator and Stator Cover for $30. Sold the cover for $40.

$165 went to Hugh.

Total cost, around $200.

If you can find a used flywheel in excellent condition flywheel for under $50 with the mounting plate, a Ninja Stator for $50, and Hughe's kit and regulator you could probably squeak under $160. That'd be really difficult as these become more popular.

So, expect to spend around $200.

Price Drop!

$319 shipped in the US :thumbsup:

Don't be fooled by lesser componentry, HHB offers you a 200W Output using our components, compared to 130 from the competition :laugh:

Thanks for all your support folks, check the blog for new pricing, and you can now purchase individual components on the blog as well for those of you piecing a kit together to save some cash :thumbsup:

http://hughshandbuilt.blogspot.com/p/xs650-permanent-magnet-alternator.html

Updated Photos, new hardware, better equipment, and new prices.... I work myself to death for ya'll :laugh:

Thanks as always for your continued support. New products are on the way :thumbsup:

Thanks for sooo much support... We've sold soo many of these, I can't keep track!

I took a week long ride with several folks running our PMA systems this past week. One customer rode all the way from Ohio to NC and then about 1,000 more miles with our PMA and a Capacitor setup. Very cool :thumbsup:

WOW. So I'm getting my top end redone and while that was going on I decided to get your PMA and Hydro clutch installed as well at Brooklyn Motor Works. I stopped by today because I had a few min to myself and let me just say Hugh what quality pieces you have there. I'm so glad when I said to the guy get Hughs PMA kit he listened. He'd never heard of you before so I showed him and his jaw dropped while reading your blog man. Thanks for keeping us in good USA made shit dude, you rock!

I read that your stator puts out 200 wats, what do others normally put out? new/used?

A Hugh's PMA is on my list . My charging system works fine but so did my ignition system and I swapped that for a Pamco . Nothing sweeter than a vintage bike that runs better than new.

No shame in upgrading 28-43 year old electronics on these rides...

Thanks so much for your support this year folks - I have the best customers in the world -

Hugh

hey hugh I was wondering if you have any pma in stock and also if you have any forum discounts or specials going on ?

Plenty in stock as of now, but they are flying off the shelves! Literally sold about 65 or so in the last few weeks!

I have never raised the price at all if thats a "Forum Special" - Even though my shipping costs have doubled :) Shoot me an email, we'll take care of ya.

Hugh

These are selling like hot cakes! We've been doing our best to keep up with demand. We have about 30% more sales of the PMA this season than we did last season. Thanks so much folks, can't do this without ya!

Hugh

I just ordered mine at the end of last week. Hugh says it will be going out this week. Really looking forward to getting this on my bike along with my PAMCO Ultimate kit.

Back