For Sale - cool parts 4 sale PART TWO!!!!

dblwlf

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone who picked stuff up in my last thread, everything is going out friday morning! Decided to start a new thread with some new parts, trying to raise some funding here. This time around ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING!!

Biltwell diamond stitched solo seat. Includes mounting hardware, never ran - $80ppd

Front street cycle m-bar. Mounts on top of trees, includes mounting hardware. These suckers were expensive but are nice quality brushed stainless. $90ppd

Dime city vintage shocks. 12 7/8 eye to eye. $60 shipped.

Mikuni BS38 carb set. This set came off a running bike that I rode all last season. $75ppd

High tunnel wassell repop. Has a normal patina for raw tank, just scotch brite with wd40 then paint. Has a sight line installed, the clear piece and clamps are missing but that crap is like .42 cents at the hardware store. No gas ever ran inside. $100 shipped

Monster craftsman brat kit. Welded on my project bike before I realized the upper head tube area was bent from an accident. OOPS! the welds on this are super clean, i sawzalled it with more than enough to cut out. This would easily clean up for re-use. $75ppd

XS650 stock tank and side covers. These are cool, have a two tone green paint job, came off a running '75. Paint has the normal amount of minor scratches and crap for its age. $50 ppd

I think that is it for now. I know the pics aren't great, but please for the love of god dont pm me asking for a ton of pics with no intent to buy.

Attachments

• photo 1-1.jpg
    photo 1-1.jpg
    296.7 KB · Views: 279
  • photo 2-1.jpg
    photo 2-1.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 270
  • photo 3-1.jpg
    photo 3-1.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 280
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    275.3 KB · Views: 294
Oh yea, that swingarm setup is still for sale. Acid dipped raw, slingshot brake cable, bronze bushings pressed and honed by machine shop, rear caliper and stay included. $120ppd.

Back