1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Sold / Found / Inactive - Coronavirus Parts Sale!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bushyeyed1, Mar 28, 2020.

1. Bushyeyed1

Bushyeyed1 Cafe Racer XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

8D2CEB19-96CD-4F56-A6DD-83FBDB88724D.jpeg 03743C04-A855-4B06-9649-24992D7FD225.jpeg Let’s make a deal; make me an offer and I’ll work something out with you. Figured since I was bored and spring cleaning I’d see if someone wanted to buy any used parts from me. If you see something and you want a closer picture just let me know. If you need a gasket, seal, or some fashion of hardware I may have one just ask. (Dog is not included)

Shipping will be if it fits it ships flat rate postal prices unless it is an awkward or small item then prices vary. Prices are for usps flat rate small $8.30 medium $15.05 and large $21.10.

The following is how much I will take for an item. I am still open to negotiation especially if your buying more than one thing. I ask for you to please pay me via paypal and use sending money to an individual not business so I don't get charged a fee.
    19" Front Spoked Rim - $40
    Rectifier - $30
    The following are $20: Airboxes, Battery Box, Exhaust Holders, lot of mirrors, master cylinder, pair of shocks, pair of springs, kickstart lever, lot of turn signals, pistons w/ pins, valves, valve springs, rocker guides.
    The following are $10: Rear foot pegs, BS34 Carb holders, exhaust holders, headlight, fuse box, reserve lighting relay, safety relay, flasher relay, light checker, flasher canceling relay, speed/tach holder, deteriorated air filters

Last edited: Apr 15, 2020
  2. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge, is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

That a factory painted headlight bucket, or a chrome one somebody's painted?

Hightower-Ash98, Norton7d and thuban like this.
  3. thuban

thuban Horse Scratcher XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

[QUOTE Bushy, Let’s make a deal; make me an offer and I’ll work something out with you. Figured since I was bored and spring cleaning I’d see if someone wanted to buy any used parts from me. If you see something and you want a closer picture just let me know. If you need a gasket, seal, or some fashion of hardware I may have one just ask. (Dog is not included)[/QUOTE]

He's so cute. I don't have a dog since Sam died, Aussy Shepard. Best dog I ever had. Ohhh off topic. I'd suck an old billy goats pecker for a rear luggage rack like Mailman's. :rock:
    Whiskey talking...I might not go that far!

Greyandridin, Bushyeyed1 and Jim like this.
  4. Bushyeyed1

@Jim I am not sure what kind of motorcycle the headlight came from but it isn’t painted and it’s hard plastic or fiberglass. I can PM you some pictures if you want.

@thuban sorry but I don’t have a luggage rack

Jim likes this.
  5. Jim

Jim Beyond the edge, is the unknown. Here be Dragons XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Thanks,but if it's plastic I'm gonna pass. How much for the dog? :D

6. wannabridin

wannabridin XS650 Guru

is that a low profile crank breather? if so, dibs on it. scanning pics for other items
    • what cables are those?
    • is that an engine o-ring kit?
    • what seals are those?
    • do you have any of the battery box rubber grommets?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    Bushyeyed1 likes this.
  7. Bushyeyed1

It is a crankcase breather off a 1980 xs650G engine as are all of the other engine parts. PM with what o-rings or seals you need and I’ll see it I got them. I do have all the battery box parts. The clutch and throttle cables are used.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
  8. Tiesco

Tiesco XS650 Addict

what year are we talkin here? How much for the chain guard?

Bushyeyed1 likes this.
  9. Machine

Machine Race the wind Top Contributor

20200328_194009.jpg
    I'd like a closer look at those round mirrors please
    What's up with that one set which seems to have brackets on the stems ?
    Thx, -R

Bushyeyed1 likes this.
  10. azman857

azman857 '80 XS 650SG Rider XS650.com Supporter Top Contributor

Are those K&N air filters in the upper left of the lower pic? What would you want for them with shipping to 85711 Tucson AZ? Thanks.

Bushyeyed1 likes this.
  11. Bushyeyed1

12. Jake650

Jake650 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

Is that a TCI box in the second pic in the upper right?

Edit: it is under the battery strap

13. Bushyeyed1

No that is a fuse box sorry, but I do have a regulator and an old style regulator and rectifier. Also there is an ignition coil.

14. Jake650

Jake650 XS650 Addict XS650.com Supporter

Bushy, appreciate ya getting back with me on this. For now I'll pass on the regulator and rectifier.

Bushyeyed1 likes this.
  15. Bushyeyed1

Everything was working fine I just wanted to install a smaller looking master cylinder and then recently I went to brembo on the wheel cylinder. The brake lines are good too I just wanted to add braided lines.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
    Greyandridin and Jim like this.
  16. Bushyeyed1

17. Bushyeyed1

Decided to keep theses gaskets and cam chain.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2020
  18. Bushyeyed1

A lot of stuff has been boxed up for delivery tomorrow. Does anyone else want something?

19. joebgd

joebgd XS650 Addict

NY
    I'm looking for carb bodies or whole carbs Bs34s 81 or newer.

20. Bushyeyed1

Sorry Joe I don’t have any of those laying around