Counter Balance Cycles Shop Bike Build

Haha... Jessees... No crazier than that i think... Thinking about making a metal cafe fairing mounted to the rear hoop, that IS the muffler. So the exhaust comes up under the seat and into the cafe fairing. I would just have to build some baffles into the fairing for back pressure. But would probably have to make it out of stainless steel...

But that might be a future bike... i have another xs that I'm going to be building into a cafe racer... I might just go over the top with it...

That's so rad. Please do that as soon as possible

Some gold flake grips to match the seat would look good. I suffer from exhaust pipe burn syndrome myself. Have the scars to prove it. High or low it doesn't matter. Good-looking and superbly fabricated is all I can say about the exhaust, nice job. The fender looks good and a must have. :thumbsup: Paint ?

Well after thinking about this bike over quite a few beers this weekend... I plan on making this kind of a street tracker shop bike... Yamaha yellow...

I have another xs that im going to be messing with soon that will be a full on cafe racer... or maybe more like a track bike for the street... but i guess ill have to start another thread later... haha...

Back