custom engine covers

jimmy5090

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
A few months ago I came across the custom engine case covers and cannot find them anymore. They cover up the right side engine cover to cover up the yamaha. Can anyone let me know where I can find them? Thanks

I have guys that truelly cant believe my hardtail is a yamaha!!!! when they see the mirror polished cover with yamaha on it there jaws drop!!!!!!!! keep the stock covers!!!! its a good kick in the nuts to guys who think HD is the only way to go.

Posted via Mobile

Look on ebayuk there is a guy on there selling machined covers that may be what your looking for

I have guys that truelly cant believe my hardtail is a yamaha!!!! when they see the mirror polished cover with yamaha on it there jaws drop!!!!!!!! keep the stock covers!!!! its a good kick in the nuts to guys who think HD is the only way to go.

Posted via Mobile

+1, love thy Yamaha.

Haha I knew I would get alot responses like those. Its not that I dont like Yamaha. Everyone that comes over to my house and looks in my garage says "what kinda of bike is that?" I proudly respond Yamaha! I drive a Chevy truck and I dont need it to say Chevy all over it. Also helped a buddy redo 75 harley ironhead and it doesnt say harley in one single spot. Its not that I am amshamed to ride a Yamaha I just like a clean look. Thanks fellow OKIE for the answer to my question!

Back