custom paint raffle?

yep its a tri coat. You're obviously using a urethane based auto paint that uses an activator... i guess thats what i really meant by 2 part. Whats the best primer for bare steel? epoxy? or urethane?

Your referring to "2k" paint/primer or clear +activator "2 part" is usually base and a clear coat "single stage" is the paint + clear mixed into 1 the shit that maco shoots and as far as primer if your trying to test me epoxy is the best for a bare raw steel etching primmer is best for bare steel touch ups and urethane is just old school used now for a "high build primer"

Dude I would be in but also how much would you just charge to do one of your rigious jobs simpler than what we have seen? I would just like to have you do the job with my idea.

Mine will be fairly simple you can see my fiberglass seat and tank. Will be solid black for sure, looking to do the yamaha speed checkers in silver and black possibly if I can come up with a cool layout I like.

Mine will be fairly simple you can see my fiberglass seat and tank. Will be solid black for sure, looking to do the yamaha speed checkers in silver and black possibly if I can come up with a cool layout I like.

I could do something like that maybe 250/300 depending on the layout you decide

Last edited:
Iron,
Thanks I will keep you in mind when I mess with it a bit if you have any ideas on making it in your artistic way let me know. Appreciate it dude.

id do it, but my project is way out. you should do a raffle a month or every other if it works out for you. dig your work and color choices.

id do it, but my project is way out. you should do a raffle a month or every other if it works out for you. dig your work and color choices.

That sounds good but I don't think there are enough people wanting to do it for it to happen that often. I'm still debating if this will happen once

I would deff be in on this in a month or so. Your work looks freakin sweet, plus just the other day I was wondering who in my area would be able to do a nice paint job. I would buy a ticket or two.

I was thinking of doing something fairly simple. Maybe satin black fenders and for the tank black with a flat white scallop. Idk yet, I haven't put a ton of thought into it yet.

Trevose is only about an hour east of me, what would you charge for something simple on a set of fenders and a tank? If you don't mind me asking...

Back