custom paint raffle?

Iron_inc

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Just had an idea for a paint raffle I was thinking about selling raffle tickets 5/10 bucks a piece through paypal. And raffling of a paint job for one tank and fender similar to the paint jobs I have done here http://www.xs650.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23227. You pay the shipping and the cost of stencils if need be. Body work an extra fender or anything unusual can be negotiated after. What do you guys think? Who would be interested?

Great work! I might be willing to gamble a little. Otherwise, I might be looking you up for my current project...

I could be interested. When you say similar? That style of paint job is not my cup of tea, I'm looking for a Kenny Roberts style. That's basically a yellow with black/white checkers and white number plate area on the side panel. This is on a small gas tank and a seat cowl. Would that fit your criteria?

If I can do it I will. when I say similar I just mean as far as detail and labor. If you wan a set coverd in 24k we may have to work something out Lol yes I'm sure I could do a kenny roberts type tank

I wouldn't! There isn't nothing wrong with you making as much money as you can on it. Its kind of fun for us and a profit for you. Then again I am a capitalist by nature so... haha...

I wouldn't! There isn't nothing wrong with you making as much money as you can on it. Its kind of fun for us and a profit for you. Then again I am a capitalist by nature so... haha...

Ya I get that just trying to see what members would be happiest with

I'm in. Basic design..pearl white with two 1 inch wide racing stripes down tank and cafe cowl
Plus 1 fender 2 side covers
Do you use 2 part auto paint?

Back