CycleTerminal.Com Review…Awesome!!!!

Vansnxtweek

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just wanted to pass the word along. I ran across this site when I was looking to build the electrical side of my bike and man how lucky was I to find it. Joe Scavone is the guy who runs this deal and he puts his name right on the site. When I sent him a question at 10:00 the first night he responded within two hours. He got me parts that he did not have on his site and he got them quickly. I am an electrical donk head so even with all the questions I had he was very thorough and quick to help me out. What I got was a set of bullet connectors with black rubber covers. He had the clear ones on his site, but I wanted black to hide mine in case any were exposed on my build. He also sells these super slick, fully customizable wire harnesses with built in weatherproof fuse blocks that are the freaking ticket. I am using a capacitor setup, so he adapted mine to a spade connector for the cap and he provided factory style plastic connectors to wire in my accessories. Everything was heat shrunk and ready to roll when I got it in.

As if its not noticeable enough, I am very impressed with Joe and I would love to do business with him again. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs factory style electrical parts and his knowledge and assistance will show to anyone who contacts him.

Joe did not ask me to do this. I have just dealt with quite a few individuals during my build and Joe ranks right up at the top of my list. I would like to spread the word for him. Check him out at:

www.CycleTerminal.com

E4512609-15AA-4D93-9788-708FF634676E_zpsq0x3xgc1.jpg

Matt

Back