Death Brap! Not a project, a mission.

Looks good!
Hmmm, Nice on the lowered instruments and headlight. Any lower mount problems with the headlight? Just might have to borrow that one...........

the little tab and bracket on the bottom of the headlight had to be cut off to do this. Not an issue for me. I'll bet at night it will make the headlight vibrate more, but its a small price to pay for the look... and a free mod.

85 miles of shear joy today, 2up for most of it. Was a blast. Only hiccup was a slight vapor lock in traffic after 60 miles, which made the bike run weird, cleared out the air and all was fine again.

I love this bike. Even at 60-90mph, she ripped up the tarmac like a Tank through mud.

Just a little update. I went for as ride to quote a job I have lined up... well what do ya know, NO SMOKE! YEAH! Seems all the smoke that was coming out was from the exhaust port and the pipe. I am stoked. Now I don't have to ride at the back of the pack on our group rides.

One thing about my bike thats been bother me was that the front end looked 'heavy'. A little busy if you know what I mean. So made some new handle bars and swapped to a single gauge which I will swap to a smaller unit at some point.

As it turns out, my bike is looking more like a cafe... not what I had planned, but shit happens. (I hate labels) :laughing:

The sissy bar is removable, and I put that on so my kids feel more secure riding on the back. I works.

P6060395.jpg

P6060396.jpg

P6060397.jpg

I'm not really into the whole soft-tail look of these bikes but your's looks damn nice. Love what you've done with the rear end although I would almost make the seat one smooth piece but that's just me. Those tires are badass!

I'm not really into the whole soft-tail look of these bikes but your's looks damn nice. Love what you've done with the rear end although I would almost make the seat one smooth piece but that's just me. Those tires are badass!

Thanks for the compliment. Honestly what you are seeing is a rideable mockup. Its all temporary. I needed a bike to ride while I work on other projects. I just couldn't ride a stock bike. It is an evolving look if you will... I don't even know what it will look like once I'm ready for paint but I do know I like where this is going.

I appreciate your opinion on the seat, and I will considered it once the time comes for me to actually make a seat for it (whats on there is free parts I had layin around, it just fuctions and looks decent). :thumbsup:

Back