Do u think people would b offended?

You're in Iowa.. Most people don't care what they see here or are at least conscientious enough to not kick over your bike or give you a hard time.

The last time I visited my hometown in March, this flag was in someone's window:

5528522026_85ef30c2c2_z.jpg

I'm laughing right now because I just realized it's displayed backwards.. This is just how stupid and ignorant white trash Aryan Nation people are...

I asked about it and it has all of the old people pissed off.. One whose parents were in a death camp in Germany.

What has happened? Nothing. Nobody wants to confront the guy because he's an ex-con with tattoos all over himself and everyone is scared of him. Basically a lot of passive aggressive comments and that's it.

I doubt many people are going to look at your bike. People tend to mind their own business here. The only bikes I've ever had any comments about are my Vespa scooters and it's people laughing or calling it a moped. Oh well, they're the ones that suck, not me.

If people can't keep themselves from knocking over your bike or getting aggressive about it, it speaks more to their own insecurities and hypocritical attitude about the freedom of speech. I have heard a lot of veterans complain about things they hate like transvestites, disrespectful art, etc... but THAT is what they signed up for. They can't be selective.

I respect what they did for ME and I celebrate it by being myself, a free individual. Not some rank and file, mindless consumer with no opinion about anything not acceptable to the mass public.

I do a lot of cycling in my pile of hobbies, track bikes in the street to be precise.

We did an unsanctioned alley cat race and used the JFK image for the flyer:

JFK+Poster.jpg

Yikes. The effin news reported on it and it made the blog rounds:

http://galensspot.blogspot.com/2009/11/disgusted.html

I'm all about shock factor for promotion, but man, your bike is gonna get vandalized if you use the JFK image.

My issue with expressing yourself is that other humans should have the common decency to not mess with other peoples' vehicles. It's funny how guys on here would kick over a 'hipster's' bike, but I doubt they'd touch a Sons of Silence or Hells Angel bike covered in racist shock propaganda. Self preservation I guess. It's easy to pick on a 125 pound kid but harder to beat up a pack of 1% bikers.

It's funny how guys on here would kick over a 'hipster's' bike, but I doubt they'd touch a Sons of Silence or Hells Angel bike covered in racist shock propaganda. Self preservation I guess. It's easy to pick on a 125 pound kid but harder to beat up a pack of 1% bikers.

you got that right!!

haha, yeah our roads are definitely shitty.
Final Assault still plays around here every so often.
State of fear was and still is one of my favorite bands, played lots of shows with them in the 90's.

You will all be happy to know im just going with my gloss black n white bike instead, figured if i ever want to sell it, i would like someone to buy it

You know, on a separate but related note, the black and red theme of your original plan(s) got me thinking... I'll bet no one's ever done a Saw (that evil, giggling, tricycle riding little puppet in the movie... LOVE that!) themed bike, or a Pinhead/Trilobites (of the Hellraiser series) one. Maybe that would approximate your idea and be a bit less potentially controversial. Just a thought!

TC

A hellraiser bike would b awesome or chaterbox!!! What do u want pics of its not painted yet im still wrkn on it i just got my gussets on and im starting my wiring tomorrow

I still love watching this:

Glenn Danzig getting knocked the F out!

There are a couple idiots that drive around with Confederate flags on their trucks in my town. Of course non of their families where even in the war, let alone in the country in the 1860's. But they are Rebels, git, git. They still don't know that the "stars and bars" is not the typical flag you see. The "stars and bars" was the 1st flag, which has a circle of stars in the corner. Similar to the "Bettsy Ross" flag of the revolution. And the typical rectangular flag was never used in the war. It was square and called a battle flag. I am a proud, card carrying member of the Sons of the American Revolution, Sons of Confederate Veterans, Sons of Union Veterans, and my family has fought in every war except Korea and Vietnam due to male ages at the time of war, but I don't fly all kinds of flags, just the American flag. I find it funny that people fly flags and don't think about it or that they would probably be killed if they were transported back to that time period.
I have a bachelors in Early American history and got to meet some really funny people when I was in school. Like the guy who flew the Confederate flag and was a true Rebel Son, knew it all, but couldn't name the seceded states. The flag has 13, but only 11 really seceded. Kentucky and Missouri did not. And no, West Virginia wasn't even a state yet.
That was my history lesson of the day folks.

Even i laughed when i saw that vid of danzig getting knocked out and i like him, i bet most of the people that buy the confederate flag anyway or any kind of other flag, dont even know what the story behind everything is, like in my old high school we started to get some open enrolled black people, and well the hick kids didnt really like that so they all started putting confederate flags in there windows and wearing white t-shirts all the time.

LOL. that's what I mean. My brother is a HUGE Danzig, Samhain, Misfits fan. His old dog was named Harley, but not for the bike. For Harley Flanagin of the Cro-Mags. LOL.

Back