-- Dual Disc Brake Kits --

I have a 78 xs650 special. Can you shoot me an email on occam22@yahoo.com so we can discuss everything I will need to get in order to do the conversion properly. I was looking at a brembo kit but this one is much more interesting.

Thanks
Cam

well i put on your dual disc kit and it is the cats tits! she is stopping way better now. thanks gangstahats for your help. do you have another kit avaiable?

Got my kit yesterday!!! I picked up from his house. Super nice guy.. very helpful. Included all the misc hardware and gave me pointers for replacement parts down the road. Highly recommend A++ seller. Now to put it on!!

well i put on your dual disc kit and it is the cats tits! she is stopping way better now. thanks gangstahats for your help. do you have another kit avaiable?

I was wondering if your still interested in another kit ? ? ?

--- THANKS ---

I'm not sure of the configuration of the front brake system on the TX650 . . . I believe it has the calipers that bolt to the front of the forks . . . All my kits are for the later XS650 that bolt behind the fork . . .

--- THANKS ---

Hey there! Would you be able to ship to the United Kingdom?
Also, would I be able to use my OG master cylinder or do I need a replacement?
Thanks for your time!

good stuff here!! is the price still the same?

have any leads on some decent caliper upgrades while we're doing the rotors?? :-D

Back