E-Advancer survey

PAMCO E-Advancer. Love it or whatever

• Great. Won't leave home without it

Votes: 12 70.6%
  • No more screwing with the mechanical advancer!

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • OK, I guess

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Like, who needs it?

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I installed the combo ignition and advance in May 2018. All is great. I did have a problem with the notch on the adapter.
Not sure if Mike's has the combo, but I bought mine direct from Pamco.:umm:

The aluminum cup that goes where the advance weights were? Yeah I had to fiddle with that a bit also. his mill makes the slot rounded and the pin doesn't quite fit home.
I think I just scraped the corners of the slot square so the pin fit better. Pushing a square steel tool easily removed the aluminum. But it's not something you should have to do.

There are two lengths of the pin on various models and they differ by at least 2mm, so I did not want to accommodate the longer pin for fear that the shorter pin would come loose. It'as easier to simply file the longer pin shorter rather than work with the slot in the advance cap. The pin is also replaceable with a shorter pin. I also wanted the cap to be firmly attached to the cam shaft so it would not move and change the timing.

Sorry My Mistake.. assumed it was a PAMCO Product... Just another so so thing from Mikes.. The Standard Pamco I installed works Great , highly
recommend this Product.. Maybe I'll purchase a Pamco Advancer at a later date.
Rec'd Petes New E-ignition Last week.. Fit & Finnish Great... Timed between the 2 F marks.. Advances to Max.. 200 Miles later I'm still smiling.. Moral of the Story Buy from Pete....

Back