For Sale - Engine cases, internals, 2-1 exhaust

Augie

Augie
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I recently decided to go a different direction in what I want in a bike and am selling my project please scroll all the way through to see whats up for grabs. I'm located in Salina, KS which is about an hour north of Wichita. I can ship items but you'll have to cover the cost. All payment must be by PayPal or cash. PM me with offers or questions. Thanks for looking.

Matching engine cases The shift drum and arms still installed in the cases and appear to be in good shape. $100
IMG_4301_zpshqko5a7r.jpg

• All engine internals. When I disassembled the motor I labeled every part, bearing, assembly in a zip locked bag. I'd really like to sell everything as a whole, but if it sits long enough I will sell individual items. This includes the clutch assembly, the transmission, and so forth. The only internal part thats not included in this lot is the shift drum which is still in the case and the oil pump. $175 for everything I feel is a fair price.
    IMG_4307_zpsf5m8xab2.jpg

• 2 into 1 chrome exhaust I'm unsure of the brand, maybe someone here could identify? Chrome is in great condition and would clean up nicely. Slightly blued at first bend on both pipes. $150
IMG_4305_zpseecpvhbn.jpg

Last edited:
Check your PM-Conversation. Phil in Tecumseh.

Hi everyone, I recently decided to go a different direction in what I want in a bike and am selling my project please scroll all the way through to see whats up for grabs. I'm located in Salina, KS which is about an hour north of Wichita. I can ship items but you'll have to cover the cost. All payment must be by PayPal or cash. PM me with offers or questions. Thanks for looking!

• Titled 1978 XS 650 frame. 2001 R1 front end fitted to the frame with Cognito Moto steering stem, brand new tapered bearings in the neck, will include brake calipers and brake lines with the whole bike. The frame has been de-tabbed of all excess brackets excluding the stock master cylinder and related rear brake components, engine mounts, all tabs above the engine in the area where the coils mount. Custom fabricated aluminum battery/ electronics tray, aluminum seat pan that mounts to the frame with stainless M8 studs. A rear hoop with a machined slot for an LED brake/ blinkers strip (will be included) has been welded on. 7/8 inch Twinwall aluminum dirt bike handle bars and Protaper fat bar clamps. I have brand new unopened bearing and seal kits for both wheels. The frame, swing arm, and wheels are all currently raw from sandblasting waiting to be painted. They'll all be painted gloss black by the end of the week and will be assembled with new bearings soon after. $500
    05d815b5-b75a-4f7a-90ba-942c96f69971_zpsi6nvhiqe.jpg

• Freshly 277 rephased crank and rephased cam from Hugh's Handbuilt. Stock rods, bearings, and camshaft. Neither have been installed in an engine since I have received them from Hugh and are still in the original shipping box. $550 for the two, not including shipping
    IMG_4290_zpsxcf5uoe9.jpg
    IMG_4287_zpsamk95w4u.jpg

Matching engine cases (do not match frame VIN). The shift drum and arms still installed in the cases and appear to be in good shape. $100
IMG_4301_zpshqko5a7r.jpg

• All engine internals. When I disassembled the motor I labeled every part, bearing, assembly in a zip locked bag. I'd really like to sell everything as a whole, but if it sits long enough I will sell individual items. This includes the clutch assembly, the transmission, and so forth. The only internal part thats not included in this lot is the shift drum which is still in the case and the oil pump. $175 for everything I feel is a fair price.
    IMG_4307_zpsf5m8xab2.jpg

• 2 into 1 chrome exhaust I'm unsure of the brand, maybe someone here could identify? Chrome is in great condition and would clean up nicely. Slightly blued at first bend on both pipes. $150
IMG_4305_zpseecpvhbn.jpg

• Mikuni Carbs I never identified these, but they are much larger than stock. If anyone here could identify them please do and make an offer. They have 45 degree aluminum intake manifolds, clamps, and rubber to go with. 1 into 2 throttle cable with the twist tube and grip to go with.
    IMG_4313_zpsvaycmeru.jpg
    IMG_4312_zps9ch3wutb.jpg
    IMG_4319_zpsvylikxqm.jpg
  • I have other parts (side covers etc... as well just ask and I'll let you know.) If you're nearby and would like to come take a look everything that I'd be happy to organize something.

Back