For Sale - engines engines engines

Hey DD I'm in huntington wv, I'm supposed to go grab a frame tomorrow. If everything works out id like to come check those engines out. They all run?

sorry guys I havn't had time to get pic'c of each eng,the stock complete running eng is sold,still have the 680cc rephase,one good compression eng,and 3 locked up engines,the good compression eng I'm going to try to see if it runs to day.

Hello DirtyDog, was referred in this direction by DaddyG... I am looking for an extra motor to swap into a 1976 XS650. Ideally, I am looking for a 447 type motor... I am wondering if you might need to sell anything that fits the bill. Condition is not critical, but more the potential. I would be restoring top and bottom ends. Just hoping to avoid any major defects that couldn't be refinished or repaired with a good amount of elbow grease. Only problem, I am in California. So i'd be on the hook for shipping...

only have one with a sight glass and it's still on the eng not sure it's for sale yet,I need to get into the eng to sere if it's any good or not,I'll try to find out this week.

I just finshed the xs650 eng top end and had it fired up so it's now for sale,I did not split the case's,but replaced the rings,front chain guide,groung the valve seats,and valves replaced the valve seals,new sump filter,cleaned the side screen,checked the clutch ( it looks ok ) I will run it more today $500 + shipping (comes with points and adv,assy. no carbs or charging system or coils )

here is some pic's

Attachments

• top end eng.2016 001.jpg
    top end eng.2016 001.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 177
  • top end eng.2016 002.jpg
    top end eng.2016 002.jpg
    287.2 KB · Views: 184
  • top end eng.2016 004.jpg
    top end eng.2016 004.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 176
Back