Wanted - I'm looking for a xs850 engine

cafedud

XS650 Member
Reaction score
Will buy and pay for shipping USA.

Only catch is you gotta know the compression values.

Or know it works very well.

Would like it with the carb.

Thank you.

If you know someone with one let me know.

What I see on eBay is hit or miss.

send me a dm, I've one available
Cooper, there's been a rash of scammers on this site and you being new and having only 2 comments is a pretty big red flag...no?
So pardon me for being cautious and or suspicious. You say you're from California, but your IP pings from all over the place.... including Nigeria today at 11:27am.
Perhaps there's a good reason for that? If I don't see one in the next few hrs, I'll have no choice but to ban you.

1688691845885.png

coop1.png

Cooper, there's been a rash of scammers on this site and you being new and having only 2 comments is a pretty big red flag...no?
So pardon me for being cautious and or suspicious. You say you're from California, but your IP pings from all over the place.... including Nigeria today at 11:27am.
Perhaps there's a good reason for that? If I don't see one in the next few hrs, I'll have no choice but to ban you.

View attachment 246608

View attachment 246609
I'm sure glad you guys are out there. Thanks.

View attachment 246608

View attachment 246609

Ha! As soon as I saw his post my spidey senses were tingling! Good catch Jim!
Spider Man GIF

Back