1. Want a t-shirt to show your love for the XS650 and this site? 2017 XS650.com T-shirt Presale
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured Exhaust Give-A-Way

Discussion in 'Shops' started by MAC Performance, Oct 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carnegie

carnegie XS650 New Member

Count me in ,cheers 2016-05-10 18.55.51.jpg

2. 14086265_932894436832467_5364853794448612765_o.jpg

3. MC KENNA

MC KENNA NSW AUSTRALIA

So, Lizzie my bike 1979 XS650 Special - has been sitting dormant for 23 years, I rode her every day to and from work and to all the rallies and events I serviced her myself and no expense spared when I rebuilt the motor. The rego ran out 10/9/93 and I did not re-register her as I had a new beau - my son Jack DOB 30/9/93 yes I rode her right up to 20 days before I gave birth to my son. A special bond has been formed over the years as he looked longingly at it over the years as we sneaked out on the odd ride (no rego) and put it back in the shed under her cover. Waiting Waiting..... Twenty Three years later for my 50th birthday my two beautiful children have put on the parts I had bought over the years and registered her as a surprise...... They did all of the work themselves (Jack is now a fitter and machinist - kid was born with a spanner in his hand and now has his own collection of bikes) just like I would have...... You could have knocked the stuffing out of me with a feather what an awesome surprise.
    I have had her out on a couple of rides and the RH muffler has cracked and is just about to split in to pieces - just where the kick start swings past. I was just looking for a set of original looking pipes to keep her sweet.
    P.S. We are dressed oddly as we had a 50s party I should have taken a pic with the dress.... lol

Attached Files:

4. MC KENNA

MC KENNA NSW AUSTRALIA

So, Lizzie my bike 1979 XS650 Special - has been sitting dormant for 23 years, I rode her every day to and from work and to all the rallies and events I serviced her myself and no expense spared when I rebuilt the motor. The rego ran out 10th sept 93 and I did not re-register her as I had a new beau - my son Jack DOB 30th sept 93 yes I rode her right up to 20 days before I gave birth to my son. A special bond has been formed over the years as he looked longingly at it over the years as we sneaked out on the odd ride (no rego) and put it back in the shed under her cover. Waiting Waiting..... Twenty Three years later for my 50th birthday my two beautiful children have put on the parts I had bought over the years and registered her as a surprise...... They did all of the work themselves (Jack is now a fitter and machinist - kid was born with a spanner in his hand and now has his own collection of bikes) just like I would have...... You could have knocked the stuffing out of me with a feather what an awesome surprise.
    I have had her out on a couple of rides and the RH muffler has cracked and is just about to split in to pieces - just where the kick start swings past. I was just looking for a set of original looking pipes to keep her sweet.
    P.S. We are dressed oddly as we had a 50s party I should have taken a pic with the dress.... lol

5. LuckyLucOnBass

LuckyLucOnBass XS650 Member

Screenshot_2016-11-28-23-09-42-1.png That exhaust, plus my 74! Yes! What a birthday gift that would be!

Attached Files:

6. bay window bandit

bay window bandit XS650 New Member

I think the MAC 2 into 2 exhaust would finish my XS650S cafe racer off really well.

Attached Files:

7. Wharfcreek

Wharfcreek Near 50 Yrs of Experience

I was thinking about changing my ID to 'NvrtheLukyWinr'....but who knows........ maybe this time!!

Here's one of my rides: '83 Heritage Special..... Bone Stock! Could sure use an exhaust 'upgrade'..........

How does 'Wishmeluk' sound for a new handle???......lol DSC01533.JPG

8. xsmike48

xsmike48 XS650 New Member

DSC00031.JPG DSC00024.JPG My Zombie Outbreak Response Team bike. '77 XS, 750, updated suspension, Mikuni's, tapered roller bearings, needle bearings in the swing arm, Boyer, PMA, FZR1000 rotor, GPS speedo. 2nd pic is of project XS: GSXR front end and wheels, CBR 600 swing arm...

Last edited: Nov 29, 2016
  9. ronsul

ronsul XS650 New Member

heres a progress pic of my 75' cafe build at mock up stage FZR front and rear ends ,SR500 tank. now ready for the tear down and bling it up. second pic is what i started with.. 3 9 14 055.JPG 3 2 14 017.JPG

10. Meddy

Meddy XS650 New Member

Well, you have to start somewhere.

20161027_130816.jpg

11. Hazer

Hazer XS650 Member

Berlin
    2016-05-27-17.13.02.jpg
    Something is wrong with my current pipes so I am all in for a proper 2in2 set.

12. For my racer I could use this MAC Performance exhaust system!

[​IMG]
    (I'm the one with the blue cap)

jussumguy likes this.
  13. I could use those pipes on my spring ride

14. IMG_1745.JPG

Attached Files:

15. Stampede

Stampede Low post count

I'll gladly pay the shipping and other fees to Norway!
    Count me in! :)
    [​IMG]

16. Laotzu4272

Laotzu4272 XS650 New Member

That amazing looking exhaust would stop the cops from getting all excited when they hear me coming. Put me in the draw please.
    DSC00411.jpg

17. louisv66

louisv66 XS650 New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.