Exhaust pipes in the way - how can I bend the kickstart

Here's a couple more pics...

uploadfromtaptalk1371393716452.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1371393795605.jpg

As far as the electronics...they are all (spare cap/mike's coil/fuse) hidden in the tanks tunnel...since its Frisco mounted the front of the tank was closed off and the inside utilized for stashing.

Thanks again man...there are a ton more pics in the build off sticky, as this was done for that.

It was finished in five months...I worked on it hella part time and it went from complete basket to this. It starts up one kick, idles, runs, and sounds great! The only change will be the seat is getting redone (it will be a aged black leather seat when finished)

Shawn Hallis did the paint
Atom Engineering did the motor rebuild
Jumpstreet (aka me lol) did the rest

Oh man I'm dumb. I switched out that old 70-73 straight kicker for a 81 special at some point and forgot that I had done it. here is a pic of a factory-bent kicker that I have now.
1348282085_zps2a9d804c.jpg

My solution.

i am trying to wrap the YouTube tabs around my YouTube
but nothing is appearing. The video is uploaded on YouTube.

Help.

Anlaf

Not this YOUTUBE]http://youtu.be/P23rQ24uYqQ[/YOUTUBE

this YOUTUBE]P23rQ24uYqQ[/YOUTUBE

No metallurgist I; But the steel levers, triple tree etc are forgings not castings. Big difference, in simple terms: castings break, forgings bend. Yes you can heat and bend forgings, the chrome will suffer but Oh well. Trying to clear those pipes is not a simple bend though, grab some stiff wire and play for a while to see what would be needed to make it all work.

Back