Extreme nice XS650 on ebay

Steveair2

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
If you have not looked at the pictures of this bike you need to.
I tried to post the direct link but am having trouble.
It is listed as chopper bobber. It's black and white with a dished tank.
The detail work is incredible. I wish I could afford to buy it.
Check out the pictures.

I wonder if the people build the bikes there self or have them built? Don't guess it matters they are both very nice bikes but you would think as much love and work that went into the bikes they would be someones on here :)

Very nice detail. Love the leather work. This bike is about 25 mins from me. I don't see it going much more higher.

Posted via Mobile

That is a really nice bike. Excellent attention to detail. After seeing the "White" on the first grip, I thought I was gonna see "Weft" on the other ;-)

Being in aurora I though it was gonna say power...:wink2:

But it looks like he's on the other end of town:laugh:

Posted via Mobile

To SKULL-I can't, for the life of me, understand why you use so much energy thinking about and pondering/reflecting on the fong bros. As I recall, when my partner sold a bike very similar in design to the bobber you praise, you were one of the first to say what junk it was. I will concede that the FB bike was not painted and polished, but is that the difference in junk and a "good bobber?" Second, when I sold that bike that you refer to in this post, I received a great deal more than he is selling for. Perhaps it was the changes he made that devalued it. Finally, there are now probably at least a hundred guys building custom xs's. Maybe you can turn your fickle attention to one of them. Oh, and as for devalued... at the price he's selling it for, it's still bringing more cash than a stocker, so how is that devalued?

Last edited:
I really didn't think my opinion mattered to you guys at Fong bro's.

your old bike was sold for $2499.00 yea a good price and more than most stockers. Hang on it is back on ebay with a buy now price for $2399.00 :confused:

Still think an XS360 front end is a downgrade on the origional and as with all of the bikes with the front guard removed = poor handling = more chance of an accident especially on top of the small diamiter forks.

Maybe it isn't worth as much as when you sold it because it is not a one off any more or there are bikes that have a more upmarket looking finish that apeals to another set of people you are not catering for.

I apreciate the form and finish on any bike if it is well done in my mind, (and there in lies the answer), but the other bike has gone for $5100.00

You do what you do and have your following so my thoughts don't matter

I really didn't think my opinion mattered to you guys at Fong bro's.

your old bike was sold for $2499.00 yea a good price and more than most stockers. Hang on it is back on ebay with a buy now price for $2399.00 :confused:

Still think an XS360 front end is a downgrade on the origional and as with all of the bikes with the front guard removed = poor handling = more chance of an accident especially on top of the small diamiter forks.

Maybe it isn't worth as much as when you sold it because it is not a one off any more or there are bikes that have a more upmarket looking finish that apeals to another set of people you are not catering for.

I apreciate the form and finish on any bike if it is well done in my mind, (and there in lies the answer), but the other bike has gone for $5100.00

You do what you do and have your following so my thoughts don't matter

I appreciate your well worded answer. For once it did not come across as an attack. The truth is, I'm not concerned about opinions of others, but I also will not sit back and let jab after jab go unanswered. In this thread, it was 100 percent unnecessary to bring my name into it other than to get a response - which it did. The little comments are like mosquito bites. After enough, something must be done. I agree as well, that the 360 front end is a downgrade when compared to the 600 front end, but I happen to like the mechanical look of a drum brake so that's why I added it. Also, my bikes are obviously not built for outright performance, racing, or even high speed, but to have something interesting to putt around on.

Back