For Sale - Fender's = 36 Ford Ribbed Tire Ring Fenders

RockingThePartyDJ

XS650 Obsessed
Reaction score
I know I have another ring that i'm gonna cut into 3 fenders that i'll sell for $75 each and $12 shipping, i think its in my storage shed and i won't get a chance to get in there til later this week and i'll post pic's then, I think its shiny black like the one shown below.

This One is Sold, But more to be listed later in week or weekend so come back and check

I have a 1 more fender right now of that is 28" long, that are made from 36 Ford Ribbed Spare Tire Rings they work great on 16" to 18" wheels, I want $80 plus shipping, here are a couple pic's

They are 5.75" wide. They cover the width of the majority of rear tires used on XS650 builds it covers the tire nicely.

Many of the sweetest bobber/choppers out there use this type or style of fender.
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
SOLD this one

could you post a side shot of the short fender on the bike? I'm worried about length.

Here is a shorter one

100_0569.jpg

Last edited:
thats a 2/3's of a complete ring in the top pic and that one is sold, I have 2 half rings i could part with one, send me a PM with an Offer if thats what you want.

I will take the first larger fender listed if it is still available.
Well since i heard nothing back from the other guy i shipped you the maroon one you wanted rather than the blue one that was same size but not pictured
thank you

I have 2 more of the same type ribbed Fenders that are 2" longer than the Maroon one thats pictured, and one thats like 9" long i'll sell for $10 plus shipping, and on all of them you pay paypal fees or gift it, if interested let me know everyone

Back