Finally, I got mine! Now what?

I can't stop thinking about jj...they pulled that whole build thread cause it's a Japanese bike. Poff gone. The guy put a lot of work and good creativity into that build and jj just trashed him! BS! I guess Jap bikes arent allowed there any longer. Only everything else and but. Frikin bike snobs. I guess they have no problem with the shitty ass rat rod builds these dipshits are building. Urgh

Whenever I posted up my intro thread over there. I included pics and descriptions of my CX500 and my XS650... Just for the intro thread. They removed them and told me to read through the rules again... I did and posted them for everyone to read that I did not break any rules by posting it up... However, once again: it is their house and if they wanna change their rules as they go. Then they are allowed to do so.

LINK

I like the way chopcult does their forum. They even have it broken down into American, Japanese, British, German. Etc. Even the photodump. Pretty cool stuff going on over there. I guess the journal is just a sister site to the hamb.
I was just bent out of shape because if that Yamaha was a Triumph they'de do just the opposite. Btw. Triumphs are cool, but they have been and always will be in the second class club with the rest of the non American bikes. At least in the world of chops.

The only quarrel I have is that they could've given some warning so someone could've gotten all the important stuff off of there.

Posted via Mobile

Last edited:
bigjimmy, you are correct sir... no stretch, no rake...so, with that being said, going a diff direction. ardcore has a "bad penny" bike tha has sold. It was my first choice in the begging and now going that way. mags and all. love the hole drilled out of them...also, love the black out engine. Anyway, going to get starting pics up hopefully tomorrow. gettin stoked.

Update....I have been going nutz trying to get my bike finished and I'm on the home strech. Sorry I haven't posted updated pics but I will try to get you guys up to speed. Wish I could say I did it all my self, but sometimes, you need help. Getting excited to show you all the build pics that has taken much longer to get here than I thought. However, I knew it would not go smooth. I will get these up by this weekend. just thought you should all know.

Here is one just a while ago, Punkskalar inspired build. I will get more angles and side a little later.

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

Back