Finally!

Anarchist_Swine

XS650 Member
Reaction score
603894162_photobucket_6125_.jpg
:D

I'm just a guy who got sick of spending a fortune on a gsxr 1000 so I could ride around in first gear all day. So I decided I needed something practical, relatively cheap, and still fun on a country road and do to my love of early rock and roll I thought I need a cafe racer. So yes I think I will be putting away the nice shiny parts until the day I decide to slow down a little.

Jimmy.. play nice with the new guys :wink2:

Anarchist_Swine, looks like a runner.. What did you go through to get it?

Lol, just saying. I wanna know what's going on and what brought them here. Just being interested that's all!:laughing:

I must have been editing while you wrote that. I just didn't finish my thought.

It was an hour away and I had to go there and back three times due to a series of ridiculous events. Plus borrowing a truck to pick it up. I spent about 8 hours in the car Monday, but hey it all worked out and it runs like a mother fucker it supposedly has a 750 kit in it and it feels like it. It screams up the steep ass hills in front of my house and sounds way cooler than my gixxer ever did.

Damn.. glad it all worked out for you. You plan on modding it at all, or riding it as is?

I plan on stripping it down cafe style if it doesn't make it go or stop I'm losing it. Also I plan on running around the back roads and I'd hate to ruin that tail section being overzealous so that's coming off. Also I haven't made anything out of fiberglass lately so I'll make a tail section and maybe tackle a tank. First comes some clubman bars. Once winter rolls around again I'll raise the ass with some longer shocks and upgrade the fork internals add a brace and some gaiters.

Back