finished pics

sgt sleazebag

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
its done.my friends wont let me paint it!i like it crusty i guess too.oh i put a foot of pipe on my exhaust and the flat spot is gone.140 jets in 38s..few pics of other garage crap.looks like a bomb went off in there!
brarded080.jpg

brarded076.jpg

brarded075.jpg

brarded063.jpg

brarded057.jpg

brarded051.jpg

brarded049.jpg

brarded048.jpg

brarded047.jpg

brarded043.jpg

brarded041.jpg

brarded082.jpg

chop.jpg

- pics are just fine-coming together nicely, although they do show sometimes too much detail :laugh:
- like the bent left chain adjuster
- and the number plate mount that will break along the line between the axle nut and the chain adjuster reinforcing :D
- i like the bare look too, rinse with dilute phosphoric acid, wash, clear coat
- a narrow ribbed rear guard would look nice
- the bracing on your shift link kind of stands out, you could strengthen the link by forming and welding a piece of narrow gauge rod along the middle of the flat faces, inside and outside, would work as gussets and look fine-sort of like the line down the middle of a ribbed guard

Nice pooch. I got 4 mutts. One is an American bulldog mix. Looks a little like yours. Gotta love mans best friend.

Funny all that mess and you still have more room than I do! Great lookin chop. Run it raw for year or two then dismantle and paint it. That way you can spread the"fun" out a little longer

Back