Flyboard...Pretty cool!!

thats the most amazing thing I've seen !:yikes:

What will they think of next ?:D

I live next to the ocean and on the Indian River Bay. Summer is crazy here. Lots of people from others states decide to call this their vacation territory. Thus, jet skis are a huge draw to this area. But, their is nothing better than watching a fat, sunburned, drunk idiot hit a sandbar wide open on a ski. That's right baby, make that jelly roll trying to pull it out.

Hmmmm.... Lemme guess. U sit inside and watch a crapload of tv huh??

Or, just maybe, he enjoys a little peace and quiet perhaps along with some canoeing, kayaking or fly fishing.

I like my motorsports, but I also like a little solitude occasionally. IMHO, nothing wrong with having a few places set aside for that.

Hmmmm.... Lemme guess. U sit inside and watch a crapload of tv huh??

Sounds like somebody's jealous?

My friends in Alabama invited me down for some water skiing at their family compound on a lake in the early 80's. Sort of like the Kennedy compound only with screened sleeping rooms and barbeques! We would ski during the day then watch the neighbors fly their stunt planes (real, not r/c) over the lake and bomb us with water balloons. At night we would have fireworks wars with the same neighbors. Can only imagine how much they want one of these 'flyboards'. I hope they consider the "impact" they will have on a gator when doing the porpoise maneuver!:yikes:

I have no problem with people enjoying the outdoors. The people who visit are the ones that help pay for the upkeep. They should have fun too. That being said, I do have a problem with some who feel it necessary to ruin others time. We draw a huge number of fisherman here and it gets really old when some decide to jump your wake, go flying by as you drift with a line out, ect. Not just the jet skis either, but some small boats do the same thing. I don't understand why people see a boat floating on a lazy day and decide to fly by so close. Have some respect. Of course we do have a 100ft no wake zone around drifting boats, but most of the operators that do these things don't even have a boater safety course card, which is law if you were born before 1978 here. 1972 in Maryland. The rental places....that's a whole other story.
And we usually have a number of injuries and almost every year a fatality. Last year we had some guy jump another jet ski wake and took the face off of his female friend, killing her. I saw them drag the skies back in. Nasty.

Give a few of these to the teams and I bet you would scare the shit out of people!

Back