For a stock "71" XS 650

DarkHorse

Bobber Time
Reaction score
Please help, on what price would a stock XS650 go for?
Just acquired one and its very clean....13,000 orig miles
Not sure on where to start?
Pink is in hand and nothing is owed on cycle...
Thanks in advance for your help w/this!

The DarkHorse :thumbsup:

davo2000@vzw.blackberry.net

Attachments

• IMG00302-20110409-1512.jpg
    IMG00302-20110409-1512.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG00306-20110409-1513.jpg
    IMG00306-20110409-1513.jpg
    304.3 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG00307-20110409-1514.jpg
    IMG00307-20110409-1514.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG00303-20110409-1512.jpg
    IMG00303-20110409-1512.jpg
    302.1 KB · Views: 149
Thanks "lettle" I think I will hold onto my first born....
But now I have some type of idea....
Thanks for your 02....Peace
:thumbsup:

I have removed any information i posted that was in any way a help for these dick wackers.

Last edited:
Welcome to the Board Darkhorse. Beautiful 71 you have there you lucky guy. Tell us more about it? A valuable machine to be sure but hard to place a number on a such a piece of history. Enjoy

Last edited:
those bikes sell all day for 2 to 3 hundred, if you paid more you are an idiot.

Uh you just bought it, why is the selling price important and your first post? And why should we do your leg work if you are just flipping it? This is an owners and fans forum not a meat market.
Floozies use the alley. A lot of us buy and sell bikes, they really aren't children but seriously what's up with this bike and why are you here?

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:yikes:Listen up you old fart, and your certainly not no expert for sure! I own four XS 650 you dickweed!
The only leg work your doing is your mouth, so put a plug in it...!
I was asking an opinion not anything more. I've sold more bikes then you'll ever hope to own....
The deal is i own it and you want it.... So go suck it "gggGary"

Hahahaha....Now go back and climb under that rock you live in Baraboo, WI.... you KooK! :thumbsup:

By the way "jamesgs4" I paid $450 so I guess I'm a "Idiot"

Your verbal response is against the site rules. I suggest you read them or modify your behavior.

Last edited:
DarkHorse, your a pussy for not figuring out your own price. Ggggary your a dick for responding to the post by Darkhorse the way you did. And 650Skull you are an asshole for jumping on gggarys' side. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

I come from an era where an introduction is common courtesy.

not interested in meeting you in a bar

Last edited:
And i come from a generation where we are on a fucking computer, but if i ever meet you in a bar, i will be sure to shake your hand and buy you a beer.

I do want that bike. Pay you what you paid for it? Good home and all?

A bud on my 71 back in the day.

JP-XS650.jpg

:wtf::wtf::wtf:

:yikes:Listen up you old fart, and your certainly not no expert for sure! I own four XS 650 you dickweed!
The only leg work your doing is your mouth, so put a plug in it...!
I was asking an opinion not anything more. I've sold more bikes then you'll ever hope to own....
The deal is i own it and you want it.... So go suck it "gggGary"

Hahahaha....Now go back and climb under that rock you live in Baraboo, WI.... you KooK! :thumbsup:

By the way "jamesgs4" I paid $450 so I guess I'm a "Idiot"

You'll not make many friends or sell many bikes around these parts with attitudes like that. But if it were mine I'd call it concours and price it at $20,000.

PS. I own 13 XS650s so big deal.

Last edited:
Back