For Sale - For Sale or total part out 83 bobber

FastColt

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys im back with no luck getting the title. Long story short, i filed a report with the FBI against International Title Service. The guy Joe that runs the place is a scum bag and disappeared with 300 of my hard earned dollars.

With that being said, id like $1800 for the bike as it sits. Its an 83, motor runs good. All TC Bros parts.
-Bike is a kick start, kicks right over first try.
-All TC Brothers components including, forward controls, seat, tank, head light, tank, rear fender kit, battery box, foe oil tank for electronics.
-Brand new Shinko tires, front and rear.
-Drag Specialties mini speedo
-Black heat wrapped custom exhaust
-Brand new pod air filters

Im leaving a million things out im sure.If no one wants the whole bike in a week or so, ill start the part out. I really dont want to but i will if i have to. Any questions please call or text me 203 641 0118. Thanks guys!

-Chris

DSC00317.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg

DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00323.jpg

DSC00324.jpg

DSC00325.jpg

Well if you're really parting the whole thing out, sorry about your troubles :(

I'd be interested in the motor, just wondering how much you're looking to get for it.

man wait - there has GOT to be a better way.

where are you located? Seems like a shame to throw in the towel.

Agreed. And I see titled frames all the time for sale. Hell even if you had to throw $400 at a basket case complete bike, just for the frame would be worth it to me. Then chop your hardtail off the non-titled frame and convert everything over to the titled frame.

Problem solved, and you could probably make a lot of your money back selling the stock parts off the basket case bike....

I don't like to comment on bobber/choppers as i am not into them but yours is really nicely done and looks great. I agree with got556, maybe you have to sit back a bit and cool down and rethink. Good luck.

lol you guys have no clue what ive gone through for the past few months, im done dealing with this project. The bike is located in CT and i have no clue what im going to price things at if it parts. Ill do a tally over the weekend.

Here's a little taste how ITS works....

Hurts to see someone who has worked so hard on a bike not get to enjoy the fruits of his labor :( Havnt we all been in a similar position being ripped off by some shifty fast talking con man piece of crap! Grrr makes me mad so I can only imagine your frustration.. I hope somebody here on site can come up with a way you can obtain a title for the bike??? Im only sorry I cant help in that way.. So is there anybody out there who has any ideas?

.. Chris aka Robbo ..

Dude.

I'm tempted to tell you to sell the bike to me for a dollar and I'll get you a texas bonded title for 200 bucks. 3 years from now they drop the 'bonded' from the title and it's clear.

Dogbunny knows the whole scoop but he's done a bunch of these in texas.

The only thing I don't know is how hard this would be to do with the bike not here for inspection, but since we've done this on incomplete basket cases I doubt that's an issue.

. I don't know how it works in the US but here I would simply replace the steering head with a legal steering head. ie. one that has no liens or bad history, have it safety inspected and licence it as a home built. I would buy that frame in a heartbeat...

Who made the Hard tail.... It's not a TCbros. Angles are all wrong?

Below is a pic off the TC bros Web site of their tail section. Anyone know what hardtail is on the other bike?

Attachments

• frameservice.jpg
    frameservice.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 119
Im not sure who made the hard tail. Its not tc. I think the dude that i bought it from built it from scratch.

Back