For Sale - For Sale or total part out 83 bobber

dibs on the fork tubes, MC, caliper and related tubing and headlamp if you sell,

I don't need the rear fender but I like those holders.

You buy a titled neck and restamp your frame to match the title. Or weld the number section into your neck $200 250 is the going rate I think. A stamp set is about $30.00 It's one way to a usable bike anyways.

Damn do you really want to part it out? Seems ashamed after all you've been through to give up now. Like others here have mentioned for just a few hundred and you can get a titled frame. I'm temped to buy it myself.

You buy a titled neck and restamp your frame to match the title. Or weld the number section into your neck $200 250 is the going rate I think. A stamp set is about $30.00 It's one way to a usable bike anyways.

I can imagine a stable full all having the same #'s.....wouldn't be a problem unless you were trying to sell.....

I have thought of that myself............... one plate, one insurance covers a stocker, chopper, bobber, tracker, cafe..............

Hardtail looks like it was made using stock tubing or atleast stock axel plates. Why not just get a title made? I know in Canada you can get another title made up

Guys take a good hard look at that 3rd pic. Download it and blow that shit up if you cant see it. Where the hard tail meets the axel plates. Are my eyes bad or does that tube look bent, bad welding job... but something is F-ed up right there. It seems to only be on the one side though. Not for me.

Guys take a good hard look at that 3rd pic. Download it and blow that shit up if you cant see it. Where the hard tail meets the axel plates. Are my eyes bad or does that tube look bent, bad welding job... but something is F-ed up right there. It seems to only be on the one side though. Not for me.

I see what you see now that you mention it... what I admired most about the frame is that the space between the motor and fender was kept to a minimum....yet it still has a strait backbone...nicely proportioned......

The method for hardtailing this bike was to use the swingarm and cut everything out afterwards.

It makes the axle plates look tweaked.

Posted via Mobile

i'll take that motor, no doubt. i'm in jersey, so i'll be able to pick it up. how many miles are on it?

Vermont is the answer---You can register a vehicle in VT and be a non-resident---Simple form, 10 days and you get a registration and a plate , no titles in VT after 15 years---Pay small reg. fee plus 6% tax [you state price paid] ---Take the reg to your DMV and get a title---IT WORKS

Update, she's on ebay. Thanks for all the suggestions with the title guys, i really NEED to sell it though, My wife and I are trying to have a baby and need the money.

Had an epiphany over the weekend. Keeping the bike, reging it in maine, fixing the 2 stupid seals that are leaking and grabbing a new coil. Im going to ride the shit outta this thing. I spent 3 months building it, may as well enjoy it. Sorry everyone!

Back