Fork Boots

xstwin

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good source for fork boots for xs 35mm forks. Heard there where problems with mikes. Last set I had got at a swap meet from a triumph guy they where awesome perfect fit good rubber et. I just want a pair that fit well and will last a few years.Thanks

650 Central http://www.650central.com/

Fork Gaiters

If you like the classic look, these quality gaiters are for you! These long-lasting
polyurethane gaiters fit 34mm and 35mm forks without adaptors, for 72-84 models.

#CEN23-14451 ..... $20.00 per set Quantity:

The best of three different source I've found! Blue

I got a set from him but haven't even tried putting them on yet because they look funny to me just sitting in the package.. I should put them on one of these days and see how they actually look on the bike. :laugh:

I prefer the look of a larger, more rounded bellow as opposed to the small pointy ones. I use truck shock gaiters, available at the auto parts store for about $5 each. I've had them on the XS for near 5 years and on another bike for probably twice that long. They're holding up fine with no signs of deterioration or cracking.

i got the ones from the ebay guy that's located in thailand.. they were 35$ but there really nice and the rubber is thick as hell

I've got mike's fork gaiters and they're looking fine. I didn't even bother attaching them at the top, just tucked 'em under the little chrome piece.

i think he sells under "motolanna" he actual has some really nice stuff and ships really fast.

Back