Wanted - Forward controls ( anything other that tcbros)

jimmybrown78

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
I know that tcbros is about the only option, but I'm looking for something different. I don't like the look if tcb forward controls. If any one knows of anyone that makes some or has a set thats fabbed but look different just let me know. Does Joe wiseguy still make forward controls????

Get ahold of Jay at Jump Street Customs. He doesn't offer them but I bet he could make you some. His mids are awesome....

I have used GSXR-GPZ-CBR and other that you can buy on line. I turned a great builder in Cally on this and here is a picture of his bike. You can mount these mid or forward.
Here is his XS650 and one of my builds with them.

Attachments

• user10472_pic17646_1396039906.jpg
    user10472_pic17646_1396039906.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 68
  • 650KZ.jpg
    650KZ.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 84
I have used GSXR-GPZ-CBR and other that you can buy on line. I turned a great builder in Cally on this and here is a picture of his bike. You can mount these mid or forward.
Here is his XS650 and one of my builds with them.
Rich,
How much fabing had to be done to mount these. The reason I'm going with forward control is because the PO cut off the exhaust mounts, and with the exhaust I'm running mids won't work.

I'm using modified pegs from a Suzuki intruder 250. I had to fab my own mounts and do some welding, but they have worked great. One of the reasons I picked these is that they have a cable actuated rear brake instead of linkage. That makes connecting the brake WAY simpler.

Back