Forward controls, hardtail brake set ups.

schpud

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
How have people been making pivots for rear brakes? I know they sell some but I was wondering about simple homemade set ups. Also how have people set up the rear brake stays for a drum on a hardtail? And last thing, how have people been spacing the axels, I have a tcbros hardtail and it wont fit the spacer and axel plates.

How have people been making pivots for rear brakes? I know they sell some but I was wondering about simple homemade set ups. Also how have people set up the rear brake stays for a drum on a hardtail? And last thing, how have people been spacing the axels, I have a tcbros hardtail and it wont fit the spacer and axel plates.

it sounds like we are building the same type of set-up. I have the tc bros hardtail with a fabricated frame and triumph neck and backbone. I made my own axle spacers and rear brake stay. I have not figured out the linkage yet, but I want a hand shift with a foot clutch and a hand clutch for riding in traffic. I'll post pictures in the next couple of days.

Back