For Sale - Four XS650 Project Bikes All With Titles $300-$550 Wichita, KS no shipping

Patches

XS650 Junkie
Reaction score
1972 XS650 w/ Titled Frame and Later Model 1978 Motor $475 KS

Gentlemen-

I have a CL ad posted but here it is for the forum to see. This is just a copy and paste from the ad so forgive me if its a little simple. It's for CL people.... Pics are at the CL ad:

http://wichita.craigslist.org/mcy/3643278018.html

I am moving and need to start selling my hoard of XS650 stuff. If you are reading this you know how hard these bikes are getting to find. These are all great project bikes. Three of them are complete rollers with motors/carbs. They all have Kansas titles. They all have good motors with good compression. These are project bikes. You are not going to slap a battery in these and ride off into the sunset. Most people buy these to build a bobber/chopper/cafe racer etc. These have everything you need to get started. I've built many of these bikes and ended up throwing away almost everything that is stock except for the frame, fork, motor and wheels. Luckily three of these have all of those components. Here are the descriptions left to right:

1976 Motor with Titled Frame: $300 SOLD
This actually ran recently in this frame when hooked up to a battery and fuel. Motor ran fine, but needs valve seals on one cylinder. I'd recommend at least a $50 gasket kit and seals to be safe.

1972 Roller with Titled Frame: $475
1972 Frame with title, later model motor and carbs. Good compression. Spoke wheels. Has 6 over forks for a chopper look. They're in pretty good shape, just need cleaned-up. Comes with spare fron wheel to match back wheel. Good start for a bobber/ old school chopper build with the longer forks. A harley style kicker was welded in place of the original kicker. If you'd like to remove that I will give you a XS650 style kicker to replace it.

1979 Roller with Titled Frame: $500 SOLD
1979 Frame with title. Motor numbers do not match frame and comes with carbs. Motor has good compression clean cylinder walls. Great starting place for a build.

1980 Roller with Titled Frame: $550 SOLD
1980 Matching frame and motor. Motor has good compression and clean cylinder walls. Another great start for a build.

I'd recommend all motors be gone through with gasket kits at the very least. These motors are super easy to work on and bullet proof with roller bottom ends. There are a ton of aftermarket parts and support for these bikes. Prices are firm unless you want to buy more than one.

I also have a couple good motors with or without carbs if you interested in just a motor in the $200 range.

Call or text (913) 645-9670 or email me through Craigslist.
I live in the Wichita area, and the bikes are at my shop in Clearwater.

Sorry forum members.... No shipping. Too much of a PITA. Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
There is only one left. The 1972 Roller for $475.

^ Sorry, not really looking to hack up a perfectly good roller unless the price is right....

Yep 14 hours on the road well worth it. Would have taken the last one, but no room in the van. Somebody better grab it fast. Thanks again Patches. Ill start a build thread in a week or so, so you can check in on her from time to time lol

Back