Wanted - Frame any year without titled

javafinger

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
So, yea its a really2 hard to find here in indonesia.
If any of you guys have frame, without tittle.. And willing to ship it to indonesia
(at my cost)
Shout me on this threat or pm..

Best
Javafinger

I have shipped to your country before and had problems but I don't think its possible to send it to you at a good price. It won't ship USPS because of size limit. FEDEX or UPS is going to be really high. So I would do your homework first and see what it would cost. I have a frame that was cut and ready for hardtail with bad title.
I would ship it BUT once it leaves USA its on you. No REFUND. I got jammed up before and lost money on EBAY with part that made it there then lost. So if you are interested my ZIP is 08204 and I want $150.00 for frame.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    276.3 KB · Views: 69
Yo daddy g ,
Thanks for the offer, yea its on me when its already leave your door, but the problem is,
I need some frame for bratstyle.. So i still need the complete one..
But you say, usps wont take it? So if i take it, what ur plan to ship it?

Best
Javafinger

Shipping on you I gave you a zip and you can check on your end. I know FEDEX and UPS is going to be high and it has to be 45 lbs the way it is . So check it out and it will give you a good idea of how much a frame from the US will cost. I know the last parts I sent to your country were in the $300.00 range and that was USPS>

I think they don't know what they are doing because there is a size limit for your country from USPS and frame is way over it. So buy it and see what happens.

I would just do what I original told you .Use my zip 08204 and contact some shipping company's and get a price. I have shipped over 100 parts overseas and a lot of countries have limits on weight and size so you need to know what is allowed to be shipped into your country. I have shipped frames to England and could not use USPS had to go other services. If I remember correctly its 79 total inches by USPS for your country and a frame is much larger than that so get prices. I would use 45 lbs my zip and size would be on a frame like I have 40 " long 30" high and 20 " wide because its going to have to be boxed and get a price.

So, yea its a really2 hard to find here in indonesia.
If any of you guys have frame, without tittle.. And willing to ship it to indonesia
(at my cost)
Shout me on this threat or pm..

Best
Javafinger

Dude, your about a month late... I sent three non titled frames to metal recycling for meltdown just before I left California last month. :-( Would have rather given it to you... Guess I should have posted that stuff here, but most wont bother with non-titled stuff.
-=Phyber

The problem isn't finding a non titled frame here in the US its shipping it overseas to the guy. It maybe as high as $500.00 to ship. I sent a set of cases to his country and that was $325.00 so frame is going to be up there and not everyone ships there. He has to do some research on his end for the best price. Overseas rules change daily and prices are going way up. Years ago it went by boat and took a month but was fair now everything is air plane and they got you on the shipping. I use to sell too a guy in ENGLAND and NEITHERLANDS and made bucks but had to stop shipping was killing us both.

Back