FREE Custom Biltwell 3/4 Helmet

MiniDanzig

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
thats right haha. My buddy and I own a little clothing co. and we hand painted up this Biltwell novelty lid to give away. We are going to pick a random facebook follower to send it to along with some other free junk on November 25th. I would love to see it goto someone from this forum.

if you like what you see just "like" our facebook page to enter: http://www.facebook.com/TheVNM

and if you're bored check out the rest of our crap HERE

thanks for lookin!

:thumbsup:

thanks for the kind words dudes!

if any of you guys want a shirt or anything just PM me and i'll get you whatever half price.

and next time i print some stuff up i am definitely gonna get 2XLs.

I hope this doesnt sound dumb, but is this a helmet you can use? or is it just for show? either way its super nice

^ Biltwell makes both DOT approved helmets and novelty helmets. This one is novelty helmet so it's basically just for looks.

yeah this is a non DOT helmet. it's what i use as my everyday helmet and thousands of others do too. They are by no means as protective as as a DOT/Snell certified lid but i wouldn't go so far as to say they are just for looks. Seen testimony from more than one guy who took a nasty spill with these helmets and they protect better than you'd imagine.

that said the main reason we went with the non DOT model is because we didn't know who would be winning it and they are one size fits most. unlike the dot lids which are various sizes.

I'm super impressed with your designs.. Its refreshing to see something offered that is with such an attention for design and quality.

What is the fit like? What brand of tees are they printed on?

You will have a customer from me soon enough!

thanks man i appreciate it. The t's are on the slimmer side comparable to an American Apparel T but they are made by Anvil and much nicer in my opinion. Let me know if you have any other questions.

here's a better look at that lid too...

VNM_HelmetPics.jpg

liked ... and really dig the clothing .. do you guys sell in a storefront as well.. im just in jersey .. im going to be picking up a shirt or 2 ... take it easy ....

That paint is amazing! Reminds me of the paper with black shit you scrap off. Used it in art classes? Sheeez, someone wanna help

thanks a ton, means a lot coming from actual moto dudes. like i said before if any of you forum guys want anything from the store just PM me and you can have whatever half price.

thanks a ton, means a lot coming from actual moto dudes. like i said before if any of you forum guys want anything from the store just PM me and you can have whatever half price.

The T's you guys have are killer. I'll be in touch... as soon as I scrap some dough together.
You need more stickers too. Can't have enough stickers on my tool box's. :D

we recently got a bunch more stickers. we usually pack orders with em.

and just a heads up only 2 more days for a chance to get it. thanks to everyone for the support so far!

believe it or not but Thrashin fuckin won the helmet. Odds were about 1 in 1000 but his name was drawn. Funny enough i had no idea he was who he was until after we contacted him. I don't know how many people from this board liked the page, but one of yall ended up getting it. We are hard at work on another giveaway so hopefully one of you can keep the streak alive. thanks for all the support guys.

Well, this time I come late to win this one... Were you will post your next giveaway? Is a helmet too?? I am XL by the way... :)

Back