Fried pamco

Well, the way I conduct business is a little unusual in that I openly discuss whatever issue the customer may have right here in an open forum. For those of you who would like a broader view of the electronic ignition business, I would suggest that you ask my competitors to give you access to their customer service Emails.

BoardBob79,

Your replacement PAMCO is on its way. I would suggest that you wire it first to a separate battery so you can start the engine and check out your charging system without risking any damage to the PAMCO.

Last edited:
To get the industrial-strength nightcrawler can opened, ask about "oil recommendations" or the inherant superiority, stability, simplicity and reliability of the hardtail frame over the inferior meddlesome, flexible, heavier, complicated and problematic swingarm suspension...

Twomanyxs1Bs you crack me up man I needed the this morning the new pamco ran grate yesterday road over 100 miles ( the new 277 build off bike )the wife bike let us down ( well almost elc.leg stoped working so I had to start it all the time) we made it home befor dark so all is good getting ready to go see why all stock well as stock as a 81 hartstailed bobber can be :laugh: stock charging and ignition system still runs so I thinking charging system it has over 30,000 miles on it so it's time. wish me luck hope it something cheep :laugh::laugh:

Back