Front Motor Mount compatible to 1980SG.

John

Oil rag carrying XS rider
Reaction score
Shame on previous owner of my beauty 80SG. Looks like he had some form of side car on her. There is a weird bracket welded on the front motor mount. It's so ugly, you can't help but point and laugh at it. :laugh:

Can someone out there help my girl out and stop the ridicule. What years are compatible with an 80SG front motor mount. Is a 79? How bout 81?

Seems my only option is fleabay, but would like to know what years are compatible before bidding on all those rusty and beat up front mounts I see on there.

Thank you,
John
Port Coquitlam, BC
Canada

Posted via Mobile

Probably the easiest way to do it is go to the fiche for your year, get the part number, then look at other years part no. for the same thing. On ebay, don't pay attention to what year they say the thing is; you have to judge it yourself from the pics, because as often as not year info there is wrong.

Probably the easiest way to do it is go to the fiche for your year, get the part number, then look at other years part no. for the same thing. On ebay, don't pay attention to what year they say the thing is; you have to judge it yourself from the pics, because as often as not year info there is wrong.

Now why didn't I think of that? Thanks:thumbsup:.

Posted via Mobile

Back