FYI - Craigslist - Syracuse - '72 - $2600

Good news! Always great to get back out there.

I remember when after my shoulder injury the last day of PT I came home got on the sidecar outfit and rode up to Ottawa from near Syracuse NY. I had been doing some short local rides but taking that ride to Ottawa was one of the best I ever did. Might only be 200 miles but still was good!

Here's another that just popped up on Craigs Syracuse:
$950

00P0P_bomJxXbkHul_600x450.jpg

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/mcy/d/1975-yamaha-xs650/6597955377.html

Just called. Sold already.:(
I know it's hard to judge from just one photo but that did not look much better than the 1978 I have out in the garage. The pipes and front fender looked like they had a good bit of rust on them as do mine. And the engine looks like it could use a few days over to Mailman's house.

Also it's another case of less than ideal picture taking. At least the other bike was in the background. Would it kill these people to roll the bike out into the front yard and take a picture? then again if it sold that fast might not be worth the effort!

just how long a trip is it from London to Central Square anyways?
What the......???!! I LIVE in Central Square! I missed this one. Oh well. I already have a '75. I call it "The Basketcase". I bought it for $200.00 U.S. plus 3 bottles of booze. But that's another story. HOLY HIJACK! To answer Robin's question: about 5-1/2 hours, depending on how long they want to talk to you at the border, and how long you have to sit in the parking lot around Hamilton.... sorry, I went through there during rush hour. My brother and his family live in London. I was just there to visit, and attend the Elmira (Ontario) Vintage Guitar Show

My brother and his family live in London. I was just there to visit, and attend the Elmira (Ontario) Vintage Guitar Show

59Tebo. Next time you're in town, if you have any extra time, let me know and we`ll try to get together.

I hadn`t known about this show. If they do it again, I will try to make it.

Back