Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Rail-splitting produced an immortal president in Lincoln, but golf hasn't produced even a good Congressman.: - Will Rodgers

"I would rather be on my motorcycle thinking about God than in a church thinking about my motorcycle." - Big Al

There's two kinds of people in this world when you boil it all down. You got your talkers and you got your doers. Most people are just talkers, all they do is talk. But when it is all said and done, it's the doers that change this world. And when they do that, they change us, and that's why we never forget them. So which one are you? Do you just talk about it, or do you stand up and do something about it? Because believe you me, all the rest of it is just coffee house and bullshit. - rocco boondock saints 2

Just remember what old Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big old storm right in the eye and says, "Give me your best shot. I can take it"- Jack Burton, Big Trouble In Little China

"All that is gold does not glitter, Not all those who wander are lost; The old that is strong does not wither, Deep roots are not reached by the frost." - J.R.R. Tolkien

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and im not sure about the universe.
-Albert Einstein

I don't remember who said this but it's stuck with me.

"A man can stand a lot as long as he can stand himself"

Think outside of the box, create your own path in life. "You laugh at me because I am different; I laugh because you are all the same."
~ Daniel Knode

This quote captures everything I love about riding:

"Bitter care seldom sits behind a rider who's pace is fast enough."

-Theodore Roosevelt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back