Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"There is never time to do it right, but always time to do it again!"

-My own dad...been sayin' that for the last 33 years:):)

-Originally quoted from -Jack Bergman

You done with that apple?
No, but I'm done with this fart.
-Joe Dirt and fellow oil rig excoworker

"Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves.

Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend."― Bruce Lee

"Insanity is doing the same thing over and over then expecting a different result" - Benjamin Franklin (they think)

"The greatness of a man is not how much wealth he acquires but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively" Bob Marley

Give a man a fish and he eats for the day.
Teach the man to fish and he eats the rest of his life.

"Watch your thoughts, they become words.
Watch your words, they become actions.
Watch your actions, they become habits.
Watch your habits, they become character.
Watch your character, it becomes your destiny"

Lao Tzu

Every one on this earth should believe, amid whatever madness or moral failure, that his life and temperament have some object on the earth. Every one on the earth should believe that he has something to give to the world which cannot otherwise be given.
G.K. Chesterton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back