Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I know im gonna catch alot of flak for hacking up this mint bike, but im building a bobber "

WAy to many members to mention lol

"You live more in 5 minutes on a bike like this than some people live in a lifetime."– World's Fastest Indian Anthony Hopkins

"It's not the critic who counts. It's not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled. Credit belongs to the man who really was in the arena, his face marred by dust, sweat, and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs to come short and short again...who at best, knows in the end the triumph of great achievement. And, who at worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly". - Teddy Roosevelt.

"...so that his place shall never be among those cold and timid souls .... who know neither victory nor defeat."

I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.~Al Pacino

"My dear,
Find what you love, and let it kill you. Let it drain from you your all. Let it cling onto your back and weigh you down into eventual nothingness.... Let it kill you, and let it devour your remains.
For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it's much better to be killed by a lover."
-Henry Charles Bukowski

"That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach."

Aldous Huxley

"I pull a trailer like old people fuck - slow and jerky" - my father-in-law

I about died when he threw that one down while helping some people move a few weekends ago.

"Now i am become death, the destroyer of the world"
Bhagavad Gita

Probably the most well known Bhagavad Gita quote. My favorite.

It's not what you got, it's what you give
It ain't the life you choose, it's the life you live

Tesla the band

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

"combining elements of the past and elements of the future to create something not quite as good as either" The Hitchhiker (The Might Boosh - BBC)

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me."

-Hunter S. Thompson (Who was also a Colorado resident. Take that dudes who quoted Einstein haha)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back