Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I'm here to tell you that fast is better. I've always believed this, in spite of the trouble it's caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba...

— Hunter S. Thompson

"Calm down man its like eating a fucking apple, only its a potato." Aaron Anderson

"Shit, if this is gonna be that kind of party, I'm gonna stick my dick in the mashed potatoes!"- Mantan Moreland

^^ for all you beasty boy fans. @ 1:17

"If everything is under control, you are not fast enough."

"It's better to be dead and cool, than alive and uncool."

Never judge a man until you have walked a mile in his shoes... that way you will be a mile away with some new shoes!

"I have to get a license to get a motorcycle to protect myself and the people around me. I am adamant there should be some licensensing required to have children". Tim Allen:D

"We're neither pure nor wise nor good. Well do the best we know. Well build our house and chop our wood and make our garden grow."

~Voltaire~

"To enjoy good health, to bring true happiness to one's family, to bring peace to all, one must first discipline and control one's own mind. If a man can control his mind he can find the way to Enlightenment, and all wisdom and virtue will naturally come to him."

― Buddha

Posted via Mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back