Giveaway: Monstercraftsman Mono Shock Seat (ends 11pm CST June 4, 2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those that wait for good things to come are only get what's left over by them who have already been there........Steven Tyler

'He hoped and prayed that there wasn't an afterlife. Then he realized there was a contradiction involved here and merely hoped that there wasn't an afterlife.' - Douglas Adams

"Speed has never killed anyone, suddenly becoming stationary... That's what get's you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"Don't be obsessed with your desires Danny. The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.' He was a funny guy."

Ty Webb (played by Chevy Chase) Caddyshack

"I am the most peaceable of men. All I ask is a humble cottage with a thatched roof, a good bed, good food, fresh milk and butter, flowers before my window and a few fine trees at my door; and if the dear lord wants to make my happiness complete, he will grant me the joy of seeing some six or seven of my enemies hanging from those trees. Before their death I shall forgive them all the wrongs they did me in their lifetime. One must forgive one's enemies- but not before they have been hanged."- Heinrich Heine.

My best friend......Wayne Reynard on the K.I.S.S....system.

"Keep it simple STUPID!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back