For Sale - Gone

A week or two ago you posted this ad for the same... 'cept you never mentioned the bit about local only. Guess that explains why you ignored my PM.
Maybe you should close out your first advert.

....now I’m sick of getting stuff all boxed up finding out shipping cost then no.....
...and I'm sick of responding to ads with a pm , only to have them ignored. Because some were discourteous to you, isn't a green light to pass that discourtesy on. My pm informed you what the shipping cost was 'cause I looked it up... told you I was good with that, and sent you my address. Not sure what else I could have done...

Did you close out the first ad... the one that didn't mention local only?

...and I'm sick of responding to ads with a pm , only to have them ignored. Because some were discourteous to you, isn't a green light to pass that discourtesy on. My pm informed you what the shipping cost was 'cause I looked it up... told you I was good with that, and sent you my address. Not sure what else I could have done...

Did you close out the first ad... the one that didn't mention local only?
:agree:

Where’s Yamadude? Isn’t he from the Syracuse area?

@YamadudeXS650C replied in the first ad that was put out. Perhaps he was ignored too? :shrug:

Untitled.png

Sorry well you know now I’m sick of getting stuff all boxed up finding out shipping cost then no response from buyer so now it’s free and for local pick up only thanks

If things were boxed up and prices got how hard would it be to post to another who did respond and want what was already boxed????????
Everything went to the scrapyard much easier that way

within 26 hours from posting a give away you scrapped the parts.............Sure there was some who made as if you were doing/had done the wrong thing but that's people and the minority
Why the harassment It’s really none of your business

Well maybe it is none of our business..........................Thing is you came on to the site and used its resources, presumably from the tech menu and maybe some searches. Posted threads asking questions and had some good responses from members here who give their time and experiences for free. They do this to help others, and as an interest in others who are building and just to help in general......................You will find most who do give their time and advise freely have also learnt from this site from others who gave them the same advice and their time. Those that do stay and pass on what they have learnt from others and are now helping the new members............. is whats called passing it on..............

Passing it on involves giving up a little of your time and some effort to help those who have helped you or help someone who needs advice or maybe it involves selling parts...........if paying it back means there is some discomfort because some one is a bit inconsiderate it doesn't mean it has to be taken out on others.

As some one who has posted a lot, there are times when i have gone to great effort and the post is ignored. piss me off, yes, to a degree, has it stopped me from making tutorials and posting...........NO.

Every time you ride your bike please think about how throwing the good parts into the trash has tort us all a lesson for being rude, inconsiderate, and just plain mean..................serves us right

Last edited:
Thing is you came on to the site and used its resources, presumably from the tech menu and maybe some searches. Posted threads asking questions and had some good responses from members here who give their time and experiences for free.
That he has Skull. Good thing he now has his nice running bobber that he doesn't need to ask questions about.... until something breaks anyway. There's a reason they say burning bridges is seldom a good idea.

Last edited:
Well some wanted pics of what I had and I posted them and all I got was dead air so yes it pissed me off so whoever I pissed off im sorry for that but all I wanted to do was help someone out like when I needed help but then the rude ass comments started and for that I don’t need the bullshit thanks everyone for the help I will not post anything here from now on and you can keep your shit to yourselves
upload_2021-8-14_8-5-11.gif

Chubby Guy 53 You might want to thicken your skin up if your daily rider is that Heritage and you post a thread on the HD forum. Doesn’t take much to stir up a shitstorm over there. This is a great bunch of guy and granted sometimes one of us can get a little”pissy” but if everyone would wait a minute things might just settle down and yes, that is a great looking Bobber.

Back