good valve adjusters cheap

Yesss a bit sus on this guy................pay $66 for a tail-light bracket without wiring or lens/light when you can buy the whole thing, light/lens/wiring/bracket for $60 from Mikes...............

Tappet is cheaper than mikes but doesn't have the nut with it and have to buy a set of 4 nuts for $10.00............some of the side-cover rubbers are 2cents cheaper and others are 65 cents dearer

I didn't notice the XS Performance bit until I saw the label on the bag. First thing I did was look them up on Mike's and noticed the price was lots worse, plus there are no adjusters on his XS Performance page, just on a regular page. Don't know what to draw from that.

Anyway, the end is literally like a mirror and it's hard. Advance Auto no longer carries VW Beetle adjusters I bought before, plus one or two of them pitted some. Then I had been reading on here about some really poor VW adusters available, then I started thinking any dedicated XS adjusters are likely to be better than that no matter how cheap. So...took a leap and I think I got some good adjusters cheap.

Another thing to try -- there are VW adjusters branded "Kolb" from several sellers. Some of the ads state they're made in Germany, so might be good.

Back