Good Year

member3480

RICH
Reaction score
Had a very good year for 2018 and have plenty of good things to come out for 2019. Sales were good and I got to build a ZX14 race motor. No secret that I am a KAWIE fan and have been racing both Kaw and Suz for over 35 years. Now just too old and slow for those young guys out there so had to be a watcher/builder and not a racer. Got to do a couple HARLEY motor in 2018 and with my buddy in Nevada his stuff that he builds for the single and dual cam motors is just the best. I have owned a operated motorcycle shops since I was 30 yrs old and boy for anyone thinking about opening there own shop its a lot of work and hard work but to see someone ride off on something you built is the best. Now with internet buying and selling its much less a problem waiting on parts. If you ever want to open a shop email me and I will point you in the right direction. There are many vendor's out there that are great to deal with and some that you don't want to deal with. So THANKS to all who bought in 2018 and many new things to come in 2019
HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY AND BETTER NEW YEAR
RICH ANNMARIE CHRIS
DADDYG FAMILY

Back