gordonscott engineering

hi will your drags clear pandemonium's mids?
DSC09378.jpg

Hey Scott, finally got around to seeing my pipes on my build. Love them! Thought you might want to see.

hHMZAf0.jpg

One question - the mufflers came with clamps (collars) but as the cones slip right onto the pipes the collars don't have any effect (even when on 50/50 pipes/muffler). Do I need to cut some slits in the start of the mufflers so that the collars can constrict the mufflers and tighten them to the pipes?

gordonscott, the contact page on your website says you are not currently taking orders. Bummer. Any idea on when you plan to take orders again?

Thanks
MAP

I sent Scott an email and unfortunately he seems to have some health issues to deal with. I didn't get any indication of when he will resume but our thoughts should be with his health for the time being. Get well soon ;)

I sent Scott an email and unfortunately he seems to have some health issues to deal with. I didn't get any indication of when he will resume but our thoughts should be with his health for the time being. Get well soon ;)

Hi Austblue, Thank you for the concern :thumbsup: I'm back online and will be doing the best I can. It's difficult to explain problem but I am on the mend and doing much better :) Just finished this recently but will not be making anymore, complicated system with real 2 chamber mufflers...
cimg9617.jpg
cimg9616.jpg

Hi Austblue, Thank you for the concern :thumbsup: I'm back online and will be doing the best I can. It's difficult to explain problem but I am on the mend and doing much better :) Just finished this recently but will not be making anymore, complicated system with real 2 chamber mufflers...
cimg9617.jpg
cimg9616.jpg

Glad I got these!

i am ready for 2 into 1 pipe set from gordon scott. i emailed awhile back and we talked about an exhaust system. my build is finally ready for an exhaust i am waiting for a reply i cant wait to see the bike transform in look and sound. hope to hear from you soon as i dont have much to do on my bike as i am waiting on parts and almost finished

Hello All, Been a while but thought I would post because it has become necessary. It is the busy season again and I am behind schedule. Just to let you all know I return emails in this order... 1 Customers who received product and have a question 2 Customers with orders placed and have questions 3 new customers are last priority. I am sorry but only one-guy and past customers and customers waiting on product have top priority. Last year I made less them minimum wage doing this working 60hrs a week so there will be BIG changes coming soon! It is the custom orders that are the problem, too much time involved to be profitable. I will have new system in place for custom systems that you can design yourself from parts offered and priced separate, no one else does this and will be very cool :eek:) Also for the last year and a half I have been dealing with health issue that is slowing me down. I am on road to recovery but difficult. I am looking forward to new changes and products dyno tested and proven. Please be patient as I am doing the best that I can. Scott

I feel lucky to have gotten a set of pipes from you a couple of months ago, beautiful work and craftsmanship, and an excellent exhaust note and sound! You might remember this bike Scott lol. Good luck to you sir and keep on doing what your doing man, the product you put out is well worth the wait and money!

Attachments

• exhaust.jpg
    exhaust.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 285
Back