Got it all home finally!

Ncbikebabe

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally had a free day to get everything loaded up and got way more than i had originally thought i was getting. heres just a few pics we took tonight. I have the bobber, 2 more complete frames, an extra engine, 2 sets for forks, another rear section that was cut off from a bobber project with the stock shocks. and a good 5 boxes of parts. I'll hopefully be able to look at the rest this weekend but here's what i know i have so far lol

D04E3E13-orig_zps05da8c01.jpg

B9AD66FA-orig_zps91e5954a.jpg

48FAC8E5-orig_zps89a8008f.jpg

B90F1529-orig_zpsfe48e857.jpg

That sure is a nice haul of bikes! Should be able to make something cool out of that no problem :) excited to see what you come up with.

thanks! I'm about to go open the boxes and take better pictures of the inventory lol. After looking over some of the boxes it seems i might be missing carbs lol.

Besides the 1100, you have two frames, two titles, two sets of carbs and maybe two of everything. What years are the 650s and what is the plan? Best parts on one bike? Build two and sell one? Build two and keep two? I've had many bikes and have never sold one, couldn't do it.

What's the plan? Scott

i honestly have no clue. I took pictures of the vins in hopes to identify the years. between all the frames and parts I should be able to build an xs11 and 2 xs650s

I'd trade one of the 650s to Hugh to get the other going and you riding by spring time.:D Take your time on the 1100. That would be a sweet touring machine.

Back