For Sale - Gotta Go, '81 XS hardtail

littlebill31

Smells of Raw Fuel
Reaction score
I need it gone to buy a bike.
$2,500.00 obo
My '81 XS650 Hardtail. It's a damn good bike. One kick to start.
Titled and tagged. Comes with a bunch of parts.
Carbs completely rebuilt, new tires Metzler marathons, master cylinder rebuilt, new brake pads front and rear, new chain, ready to ride. Has brake lights, hi/lo headlight, turn signals, horn.

Attachments

• Bike and Pat 010.jpg
    Bike and Pat 010.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 236
  • Bike and Pat 014.jpg
    Bike and Pat 014.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Bike and Pat 008.jpg
    Bike and Pat 008.jpg
    172.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Bike and Pat 018.jpg
    Bike and Pat 018.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 217
Last edited:
Absolutely nothing is wrong with it. I want to get soemthing else and this is the one I picked to go first. I have to many projects and need to sell this one to buy a bike I found.

DUDE
That is NICE BIKE and better looking than some on the internet that are going for big bucks. THIS IS A DEAL AND THIS GUY CAN BUILD A BIKE NOT SOME HACK. If i didn't have so many right now i would buy it just to resell later. This is a $3500.00 bike all day long. GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE!!!

Hey Bill...I have that 82 Heritage.....uncut....with title.....Pennsylvania.....still expect you would want some boot? Cash is short in my pile right now.....

Chiming in just to see if it sells prior to landing the quick pix. Is there a stretch on it? Stock points or Electronic?

Last edited:
WHOOO HOOOO.....COOL RIDE.....now I'll be stylin....hee hee...made what I think was a great deal for both of us. lilbill knows his stuff...

Back